IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of end of the third quarter of IESs fiscal year (June 30, 2013), IES produced over $370 million in revenue and employed close to 3,000 employees at over 60 locations across the United States.
From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to housing developments, our employees and design professionals design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
Our commitment to our employees is reflected by our actions:
Safety is Priority One and our record shows it
Company 401K plan with Employer Contribution Match
Company Paid Time Off
Company Paid Life Insurance
Choice of Medical Coverage including Prescription and Short Term Disability Plans
Choice of Dental and Vision Coverage
Optional Long-term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Legal and Pet Coverage
Auto and Home Insurance Discount Programs
Company sponsored apprentice programs
IES-Denver is seeking State of Colorado Indentured (currently registered) 1st Year to 4th Year Apprentices with pipe bending experience. Looking for apprentices that are willing to travel to Brighton or Ft. Collins. 0 to 4 years electrical experience MUST NOT EXCEED 8,000 on the job hours
- Assist electricians by performing various tasks.
- Material handling under direct supervision of an assigned electrician actually installing the work.
- Employee should keep all materials, tools and equipment, in an orderly fashion and maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Demonstrate safe work habits and proper care for tools and equipment.
- Clearly understand and comply with company/ job safety requirements (O.S.H.A.).
- Must use all tools, equipment and materials in a proper and safe fashion.
- Properly mount and install assigned work, conduit, wires, and strapping as directed
- Be able to accurately identify colors of wire & conductors.
- Ability to quickly learn hand conduit bending that will ensure timely installations.
- Ability to work from all types of ladders
- Perform work at various heights, up to 90 from ladders, scaffolds, aerial lifts, catwalks, roofs or other safe work areas.
- Perform work in restrictive/tight areas (i.e. switchgear rooms, craw spaces, utility tunnels, attics, etc.).
- Must be capable of digging trenches, either by use of hand tools or equipment.
- 1-3 years of pipe bending experience
- Accurately read labels, job site maps/direction, instructions manuals and written instructions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS.
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES.